MBA, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh, August 2016
BS, American International University-Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh, January 2013
Shuddha Chowdhury is 3rd year Computer Science PhD student at The University of Tulsa. He completed his Masters of Business Administration in Management Information Systems from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and he completed his Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from American International University-Bangladesh. His research interests are Software Engineering, Data Science, Cyber Security and Machine Learning.
- Observing Team Collaboration Personality Traits in Undergraduate Software Development Projects, 2019, Shuddha Chowdhury, Charles Walter, Rose Gamble Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences – HICSS, Grand Wailea, Maui, January 8 – January 11, 2019.
- Toward Increasing Collaboration Awareness in Software Engineering Teams , Shuddha Chowdhury, Charles Walter, Rose Gamble, 2018 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, San Jose, California, October 3-6, 2018.
- A Literature Review of Factors Influencing Implementation of Management Information Systems in Organizations, Shuddha Chowdhury, KM Salahuddin, International Journal of Business and Management 12 (8), 72, 2017
- Prospect of renewable energy in Bangladesh: A comprehensive study of future scopes, Y Arafat, Shuddha Chowdhury, Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim), 2013 UKSim 15th International Conference on, 2013
- Shuddha Chowdhury and M. Rafiq, “A proposal of user friendly alive human detection robot to tackle crisis situation,” 2012 12th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, JeJu Island, 2012, pp. 2218-2221.
- A Study Over Non-Conventional Energy Resource: Feasibility, Evolution and Future prospect, Shuddha Chowdhury, P Paul, S Paul, N Manzoor, J Aktar, UACEE International Journal of Advancements in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2012
- A proposal of a Bi-Modal Electronic wheelchair system for blind and paralyzed people, Shuddha Chowdhury, S Paul, J Aktar, P Paul, IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology, 2012
- A Design of a cost-effective Fire Fighting Robot using Intelligent System, Shuddha Chowdhury, S Paul, I Islam, Artificial Life and Robotics, Volume-17, Springer, 2012