Graduate Research Assistant
Tandy School of Computer Science
University of Tulsa
- M.S. in Computer Science/MBA, 2014, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- B.S. in Computer Science, 2012, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Mr. Xinchi He is a Graduate Research Assistant in the Applied Research Center for Cloud of Things (ARC-CoT) that researches on a local oil & gas company sponsored project with network security and machine learning techniques. His research interests include blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), healthcare privacy and network security.
- Xinchi He, Ethan Robards, Rose Gamble and Mauricio Papa, “Anomaly Detection Sensors for a Modbus-based Oil & Gas Well-monitoring System”, The 2nd International Conference on Data Intelligence and Security (ICDIS 2019), June 2019.
- Xinchi He, Sarra Alqahtani, Rose Gamble and Mauricio Papa, “Securing Over-The-Air IoT Firmware Updates using Blockchain,” International Conference in Omni-layer Intelligent Systems (COINS 2019), May, 2019.
- Xinchi He, Sarra Alqahtani and Rose Gamble, “Toward Privacy-Assured Health Insurance Claims”, IEEE Confs on Internet of Things, Green Computing and Communications, Cyber, Physical and Social Computing, Smart Data, Blockchain, Computer and Information Technology, Congress on Cybermatics (Cybermatics 2018), Halifax, 2018, pp. 1634-1631.
- Allen Marshall, Xinchi He and Rose Gamble, “Augmentation of Services with Semantic Meta-Information in the Physical Web”, IEEE International Conference on Communications Workshop (ICC Workshops), Kansas City, 2018, pp. 1-6.
- Sarra Alqahtani, Xinchi He and Rose Gamble, “Adapting Compliance of Security Requirements in Multi-Tenant Applications”, IEEE 2nd International Workshops on Foundations and Applications of Self* Systems (FAS*W), Tucson, 2017, pp. 122-129.
- Charles Walter, Ian Riley, Xinchi He, Ethan Robards and Rose Gamble, “Toward Predicting Secure Environments for Wearable Devices”, in Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 50), 2017, pp. 1402-1410.